Kick Off 3:15pm
- Marcelo is still out injured, meaning that Nacho will continue at left-back for the hosts.
- Toni Kroos should sit in holding midfield, with Marco Asensio likely to be given a run in central midfield ahead of the Germany international.
- Danilo may start at right-back rather than Dani Carvajal, with the BBC deployed up top.
- Alejandro Galvez is a big miss at centre-back for Eibar, with Ivan Ramis set to come into the back four.
- Antonio Luna has been ill this week, but is still expected to be fit enough to keep David Junca out of the team.
- Dani Garcia will be key in the centre of the park, with the in-form Pedro Leon needing to grab another important goal from out wide on the right.
|Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in 16 of their last 18 matches (La Liga).||Over 1.5 goals1.06|
|Real Madrid are undefeated in their last 18 matches (La Liga).||Real Madrid win or draw1.02|
|Real Madrid have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 matches against Eibar in all competitions.||Real Madrid win or draw1.02|
|Real Madrid have won their last 5 matches against Eibar in all competitions.||Real Madrid win1.10|
|Real Madrid have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 4 matches against Eibar in all competitions.||Real Madrid win/win1.36|
|Eibar have lost 6 of their last 7 away matches (La Liga).||Eibar lose1.10|
|Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5matches against Eibar in all competitions.||Over 1.5 goals1.06|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Eibar‘s last 7 away games (La Liga).||Over 2.5 goals1.22|
|Eibar have conceded at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 away matches (La Liga).|
- Real Madrid have suffered a few jitters in recent weeks, with Zinedine Zidane’s men drawing their last three consecutive games in all competitions.
- Los Blancos have conceded five goals in their last three matches, and will want to turn their fortunes back around after what had previously been a flawless start to the campaign.
- Eibar have only kept one clean sheet in their last four La Liga games, which doesn’t bode well for travelling to the Bernabeu against a Real Madrid side with a point to prove this weekend.